The Motor Sports Association, in association with the Youth Sport Trust and the Racing Steps Foundation, has created a series of training and development workshops for young drivers.The Performance Master Classes will introduce to younger drivers some of the concepts involved in the human performance training further up the MSA Academy, for example on the Advanced Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence (AASE) and Team UK programmes.
Designed as interactive workshops, delivered by MSA Academy Coaches, the Master Class series will offer modules for drivers covering the following topics:
- What does it take: exploring determination and ambition to succeed
- Goal setting and planning: where are you going and how will you get there?
- Creating your winning team: ensuring that the driver is at the heart of the team
- Communication and Sponsorship: how to communicate effectively
- A Winning Lifestyle: the impact of lifestyle on your performance
- Selling Yourself: how to make yourself a marketable commodity
- The Psychology of Excellence: Optimising individual development
- Technical and Tactical: Performance excellence
- Human Performance: How to achieve excellence through human performance
Performance Master Classes are delivered free of charge to competitors via individual Championships. Please speak to your Championship Coordinator for further information or visit www.msauk.org/academy.